Nicola Iorio joined PFH in 2006.
Prior to joining, he was an Executive at PwC - Transaction Services, where he assisted Private Equity funds in numerous due diligence gaining significant experience in mid-market transactions.
Nicola graduated with full marks in Business Administration from Università Cà Foscari in Venice and hold a Master’s Degree cum laude in Merchant Banking from the LIUC University.
He has been of the Board of Directors and Risk Committee of Snaitech S.p.A.
- CEO of Venice European Investment Capital S.p.A. – VEI Capital S.p.A., Vicenza
- Director of VEI 1 S.p.A., Milan
- Director of RCF Group S.p.A., Reggio Emilia
- Deputy Chairman of Costa Edutainment S.p.A., Riccione (RN)
- CEO of Sonica S.r.l., Vicenza
- CEO of Rebula S.r.l., Vicenza
- Director of Evergreen Life Products S.r.l., San Giovanni al Natisone (UD)
- Director of Venice PMI S.r.l., Vicenza
- Director of New Crazy Colors S.r.l., Monza (MI)